Saturday, September 19, 2009
Starting Over
I couldn't locate my other blog and couldn't find the paper the password was written on so that told me I was supposed to start a new one and leave the old behind. Easier said than done. Since Star began writing again, thought I would give it a try again. I'm not as crafty with words, witter in person (sometimes), but what the hell. Hoping this will help me attempt to get out of the awful place I seem to be in and can't get out of on my own. Been here in this place for 8 months and counting..... By the way what happened to spell check here?? You'll have to forgive me I'm a horrible speller most of the time. I have to imagine that this 'funk' will end eventually. Would like to use this blog as a 'starting' over point in my life. Chances are it will take a long, long time but I'll start today. I need to go check on dinner, yes dinner, I'm actually cooking, amazing as it is I know. I will try to write more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment