Thursday, September 24, 2009

Be At Peace

The keepers of the passing souls are watching over Sam's Dad Bill now.  He passed yesterday morning around 2:30.  I was wide awake at that time.  Guess that's because there was no waking Sam from her sound sleep.  I couldn't tell you if it was Bill or Arthur that woke me, hell could have been Grandpa for all I know, never had that happen before.  Now to get thru the funeral, which I do not deal well with.....

Up at 5:30 this morning, which is completely out of the ordinary for me, I usually sleep right up  until the last minute to get up.....

Have short day at work today, then counseling - which is greatly needed - then go to meet Karen for dinner and a show at the Lebanon Opera House, which were tickets that I won at work!! 

The tides are turning. Reading a book that I've had for quite some time now but never picked it up until now.  The Circle Within'......it's about living Wicca everyday, not just eight times a year....which I think I already do but sometimes it gets lost in the shuffle...I'm going to work on that since everything has seemed to 'spiral' out of control.  It's time to clean the house and cleanse the alters. 

Need to take a shower and get ready for work so need to go now, more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment