Saturday, September 26, 2009

Active Again


I'm up way to fucking early for a Saturday morning.  But it's for a good cause, right?  I'm trying to get back in the game and be active in the Humane Society again.  There is a yard sale this morning and I'm going to work it until around 11:30 and then I will probably come home and take a nap and then go to Meg and Andrew's for some hang out time with some awesome people. 
Right now I'm engrossed in "Angel" bad idea, should have never put the channel on....might be a little late to help set up for the yard sale.  I need to get the entire show on DVD!!  Still watching that price fall at Amazon. 
I believe that summer is offically over....it's really, really cold out this morning - Autumn is finally here!! 
Watch one more quarter of the show, finish my coffee and get dressed for the yard sale and head over to Terry's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment