Sunday, October 4, 2009

Respect the Charge


Respect.  It's amazing to me how families in mourning don't respect each other enough to ensure that everyone is included.  Or are too selfish and caught with their own bullshit to care about others feelings.
  Even when Granpda died, we tolerated Katie's presents at the wake and I couldn't tell you if she was at the funeral or not.  Sam just needs to remember that she has other 'family' that love and respect her time of mourning.

Alter is cleansed and charged.  Which has given me my Autumn charge I was looking for.....actually got things done around the house, which is amazing because the last couple of months, haven't wanted to do a damn thing - 7 months to be exact.  When I mean haven't wanted to do a damn thing, I mean nothing just sit on my ass and do nothing!!  Guess blogging again is something, at least makes me use my brain outside of work.  At work lately, I've seem to be really stupid when it comes to certain things.  I don't have examples but things that I've been doing for years and years, I seem to forget or do it wrong. 

Maybe today is a new beginning.

Back to work around the house.   

No comments:

Post a Comment